Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week Eleven

  • Had a fun play date with Aunt Kelly and Brayden!  Kelly took a 'mental health' day on Thursday (for all you teachers, you know what this is!) and knew I had an eye doctor's appointment, so she offered to watch Maddie while I went.  I was so thankful that she offered because I had no idea how I was going to take her with me.  Hands down, I have the best friends in the entire world! :)
  • Enjoyed a visit from Grandma.  On Friday afternoon I wanted to go back into work and get things set up for Monday, so Grandma came to hang out.  We enjoyed some pizza and wine after Maddie went to bed and on Saturday Grandma helped me prep all of our dinners for the next 2 weeks.
  • Got the house cleaned, dinner prepped for 2 weeks, work clothes ironed for the week, daycare bags labeled and packed...ready or not here we go, back to work!
  • Had a first successful two days back at work and daycare.  My first day back was so busy I could hardly worry about Maddie, but I did make sure to call during lunch. 
  • Still LOVES Mr. Sun on her gym and loves to talk, talk, talk!

Watching Mr. Sun

Maddie and Mr. Sun always have so much to talk about!

Noah thinks he can sneak into the toy bin....


First Day of School.  Lunch box with bottles for the day, a bag with labeled diapers, extra clothes, blankets, and a welcome gift for her teachers.




2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed this one, but I did! Kalia has ducks that speak to her...maybe it's a yellow thing, ha! I love the week 11 pictures, it looks like she's getting ready to take on someone! Maybe her Daddy forwarned her about the boys at daycare :-). Can't wait to get my hands on her!! xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't miss anything. I'm almost 4 weeks behind in posting! Working and everyone getting sick didn't help the process. Weeks 12 and 13 are coming soon and then hopefully I'll be back on schedule for next Tuesday!

      Delete